- Brown bean soup with vegetables
- Tomato soup with white beans
- Mexican bean soup
- Pumpkin soup with red lentils and chickpeas
- Lentil curry
- Bean stew
- Burrito stew
- Bolognese stew
- Chickpea stew
- Kidney bean chili stew
- Moroccan stew
- Little red kidneys
- Black beans
- Pea, lentil and mais mix
- Red and brown bean mix
- White beans with tomato
- Baked Beans in Tomato Sauce
- Bean Casserole - Chili con Carne
- Bean Casserole - Mexican
- Brown Beans
- Dried Blonde Lentils
- Dried Dutch Brown Beans
- Dried Green Peas
- Dried Split Peas
- Marrowfat Peas
- Mixed Beans with Corn and Chickpeas
- Mixed Beans with Kidney Beans
- Mixed Beans with Marrowfat Peas
- White Beans
Kidney bean chili stew
HAK Kidney bean chili stew. Ready to use. For 2 to 3 persons. A healthy base for a tasty and quick meal with kidney beans, vegetables, herbs and sauce. Tastes great with tortillas and tacos.
- With a rich filling: 365 g beans and vegetables.
- Flavored with herbs and spices. No artificial additives.
- Ready for use, just warm up.
- Low in fat and a source of fibers and protein.
HAK Kidney bean chili stew is available in a 500 gram pouch.
Ingredients: vegetables in variable proportions 39% (onion, tomato, red pepper, doperwt), red kidney beans 34%, water, tomato puree, garlic, modified corn starch, herbs and spices (cumin, oregano, cayenne pepper, white pepper), salt, 0.26% red chili pepper, potassium chloride, vinegar.
This products doesn’t contain allergens except for pulses.
This product is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Nutritional value per 100gr.
|Energy:||294 kJ/ 70 kcal|
|Fat:||0,4g of which saturated* 0,1g|
|Carbohydrates:||10,0g of which sugars * 3,1g|
|*Fat and sugars are naturally present|