- Brown bean soup with vegetables
- Tomato soup with white beans
- Mexican bean soup
- Pumpkin soup with red lentils and chickpeas
- Lentil curry
- Bean stew
- Burrito stew
- Bolognese stew
- Chickpea stew
- Kidney bean chili stew
- Moroccan stew
- Little red kidneys
- Black beans
- Pea, lentil and mais mix
- Red and brown bean mix
- White beans with tomato
- Baked Beans in Tomato Sauce
- Bean Casserole - Chili con Carne
- Bean Casserole - Mexican
- Brown Beans
- Dried Blonde Lentils
- Dried Dutch Brown Beans
- Dried Green Peas
- Dried Split Peas
- Marrowfat Peas
- Mixed Beans with Corn and Chickpeas
- Mixed Beans with Kidney Beans
- Mixed Beans with Marrowfat Peas
- White Beans
White beans with tomato
HAK white beans with tomatoes tastes pure with a delicious bite. Delicious with a salad or potatoes.
- Flavored with herbs and spices. No artificial additives.
- Ready for use, just warm up.
- Low in fat and a source of fibers and protein.
HAK white bean with tomatoes is available in a pouch of 270gr.
Ingredients: White bean 51%, tomato 30%, water, carrot puree, garlic, tomato paste, extra virgin olive oil, red chili, salt, herbs and spices (oregano, basil, parsley, thyme, rosemary, bay leaves, black pepper), modified corn starch, potassium carbonate, vinegar.
This products doesn’t contain allergens except for pulses.
This product is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Nutritional value per 100gr.
|Energy:||376 kJ/ 90 kcal|
|Fat:||1.4g of which saturated* 0,2g|
|Carbohydrates:||11.9g of which sugars* 2.2g|
|*Fat and sugars are naturally present|