HAK pea soup with shrimp
- 2 jars HAK Peas
- 1 liter vegetable broth (2 tablets)
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp fresh mint (shopped)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 50 ml coffee cream
- Pepper and salt
- 200 gr small (Dutch) shrimp
- Heat the oil in a soup pot and sauté the shallots and garlic.
- Add the broth and boil.
- Add the leaked peas and continue to heat.
- Puree the soup with a mixer, add the cream and add pepper and / or salt (as preferred).
- Pour the soup in 4 plates and divide the shrimp evenly across these plates.
- Finish the soup with some fresh mint.