Salad of HAK green beans and carrots
- 1 jar HAK Green Beans + 1 jar HAK Carrots
- 250 gr lettuce
- 250 gr precooked potatoe in slices
- Olive oil
- Some fresh, cut parsley
- 100 gr black olives (seedless)
- Juice from 1 lime
- Freshly grinded black pepper
- 1 tsp oregano
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp capers
- Prepare the dressing by pouring the lime juice in a bowl and adding oregano, pepper, salt and sugar. Mix with olive oil and some capers.
- Bake the potatoe slices in olive oil shortly.
- Heat the HAK green breans and HAK carrots in a pot, do not let them boil.
- Mix the leaked green beans and carrots with the lettuce and the potatoe slices.
- Pour the dressing over this mixture and garnish with parsley and olives.