HAK Carrot soup with chicken and rucola
- 1 jar HAK Carrots
- 2 bouillon cubes (chicken)
- 150 g chicken breast (cut in parts)
- 2 onions, cut
- 20 g butter
- ½ tsp sugar
- 125 ml crème fraîche
- Freshly grinded black pepper
- Rucola, cut
- Olive oil
- Solve the bouillon cubes in 600 ml boiling water.
- Turn down the heat and add the chicken parts to the bouillon for ten minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the bouillon and place on a seperate plate.
- Sauté the onion in butter for four minutes, add some sugar.
- Mix the onion and the leaked carrots with the bouillon, boil briefly.
- Puree the soup with a mixure and add salt and pepper (as preferred).
- Add the chicken parts and divide over four bowls, add one spoon of crème fraîche per bowl and garnish with some rucola.
- Serve with bread and olive oil.