HAK spinach and fish dish
- 1 jar of HAK Spinach
- 500 gr cod
- 450 gr potatoes
- 1 tbsp pesto
- 1 tbsp cut chive
- 1 pack of garlic & herb cream cheese (±150 gr)
- Pre heat the oven at 175 degrees Celcius.
- Cut the cod in pieces and season with the herbs.
- Mix the seasoned cod with the leaked spinach, pesto and garlic & herb cream cheese.
- Divide this mixture in an oven dish and prepare the fish in 30 to 40 minutes at 175 degrees Celcius.
- In the meanwhile, boil the potatoes in 20 mintues.
- Serve the potatoes with the mixture of cod and spinach and garnish with some chive.