Tagliatelle in tomato sauce with HAK peas
- 1 jar HAK Peas
- 500 gr tagliatelle
- 1 can tomato parts in juice
- 125 gr creme fraiche
- 125 gr bacon (in dices)
- 1 large onion, cut
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 large carrot
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 bouillon cube
- Pepper and salt
- Prepare the tagliatelle in boiling water.
- Heat the olive oil in a pot and sauté the onion and garlic.
- Prepare the carrot and cut it in slices, cut these slices in half and add them to the onion and garlic.
- Add the bacon and bake for 10 minutes.
- Add the tomato parts with juice en crumble the bouillon cube, bake for 10 more minutes.
- Add the creme fraiche and leaked peas and stir.
- Add salt and pepper (as preferred) and pour the sauce over the tagliatelle.